After returning from Rome, we spent the day trying to figure out home to get to France. About 30 hours later and 4 trains, we made it to our destination. The small town we are stay in is called Cordon and it is located in the French Alps. We are here visiting my friend Kalli from Minnesota, who has been working this past summer in France.
It is amazing here. It looks just like the ending scene of The Sound of Music. We have an amazing view of the tallest point in Europe, Mt Blanc. Today we hiked up a mountain but just a small one and after we sat next to the pool all day.
This by far has been the most relaxing part of my trip so far. Finally I am out of the city and getting some fresh air. It is also great to spend time with my friend Kalli, who I haven't seen since Christmas.
I will be here a few more days. Next stop Paris.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment