Tuesday, July 27, 2010

a bitter sweet ending

It´s my last night here in Europe. My trip has come to its end. I spent the day traveling from Berlin to Madrid. The flight brought me to Prague and then to Madrid. Most of my day was at the airport and by the time I arrived here at my hostel, I had no energy left to spend one last night out in Madrid.
I am looking forward to returning to the United States. I have learned more in two months here in Europe than the past three years spent in college. I have also relieazed how little I know and how much more I need to learn.
There is nothing on the trip I would change if I could but next time I visit Europe I will do things a bit differently. But overall it was a great trip.
The past week in Europe I spent relaxing and seeing old friends. That was the perfect way to end my trip. I even spent a day at an indoor tropical island!
I am too tired to write anymore. I think this may be my last post. I hope you have enjoyed reading about my travels and I hope to see you all very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment